Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Countdown

I really wanted to post yesterday, but between working, grocery shopping, prepping dinner and having a volleyball match at 7:15 PM, then rushing back to the grocery store for forgotten items and rushing home to finish preparing dinner I didn't get a break. So I managed to feed everyone, have a shower and collapse into bed at 11 something, too tired to even read a few pages of my book.
So how many days till Christmas? I've officially decided that there isn't enough time, no matter when I start with my shopping, writing cards or making gifts. I never get it all done. So this year I am stressing a lot less, I wish I could say I wasn't stressing at all, but that would be a lie. LOL

Off to make my list and check it twice...

1 comment:

Megan said...

hey give me credit for the M.

Does anyone but me realize that the ornaments are going sidewise??

Some of my Scrapbook Pages