Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Two Days off in a row starting Tomorrow...

I hope to get a ton of things done, including finishing my post about our Tofino Trip over Thanksgiving...we'll see what happens. I have three loads of laundry, maybe I should make it festive, like Shaun suggest in her blog. Naaaah, I just don't have any motivation today. What's a girl to do?

Today's photo is courtesy of my friend Brad from Kelowna, who now lives in Victoria on Vancouver Island. He sent me a cute Christmas card with Santa and the Reindeer making Snow Angels. Too Funny!
It's really nice to start receiving cards, finally. LOL I kn0w I shouldn't be complaining since I haven't' even started with sending out my cards.

1 comment:

shawn said...

1. Funny that you have a category for laundry. That makes me laugh. 2. The laundry was only festive that day when my daughter was doing it! I would not classify laundry as festive. Ever. 3. I take that back. I heard that you are supposed to thank God for all the people in your life that you have to love, and that you should be thankful for the privelege of doing their laundry. If that doesn't work, train Grace?

Some of my Scrapbook Pages