I bought a new ornament for our tree. I am painfully aware that we do not have even close to enought ornaments to decorate the huge tree we can fit into our new livingroom. So I've been collecting new ornaments at every turn. I found some cute handcrafted snowflakes in Tofino during our Thanksgiving excursion...maybe I can take a photo of them later this week. TAnyway this one is obviously from Starbucks, or the "coffee" store as Gracie likes to call it. IT's a cute snowglobe on a Starbucks cup.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Frosty Travels
Came across a truck in the ditch this morning on the way to work. It had snowed a bit during the night and there was quite a bit of frost in the fields. The roads were covered in black ice and many drivers were going way to slow, this in turn aggravating others , like myself, with some of these being more reckless and trying to pass only to fail miserably and ending up in the ditch. Scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment