We received another card, this one totally unexpected. It's from the Iron shop where we purchased the parts for the railing for our house. It's kind of nice to get cards from unexpected sources, don't you think?
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Day OFF
Here I am with a day off and still no motivations to get anything done. Well, not absolutely nothing. I do have the second load of laundry in the machine and my volleyball clothes are packed for my 2 PM Game and tonight's match. I plan on staying in town between the two to get some chores done like grocery shopping, collecting last little presents or things I need to finish them, etc.

We received another card, this one totally unexpected. It's from the Iron shop where we purchased the parts for the railing for our house. It's kind of nice to get cards from unexpected sources, don't you think?
We received another card, this one totally unexpected. It's from the Iron shop where we purchased the parts for the railing for our house. It's kind of nice to get cards from unexpected sources, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment