
Today was a WONDERFUL day. I woke up without an inkling of what was to happen to me today. It was an ordinary day where my daughter woke up a little too early for my tastes, my husband actually cleaned up his pile of clothes on the floor infront of our bed (Yeah!), and the weather was looking up to be a hot one today.
So I got some breakfast for Grace, threw together some laundry, checked my e-mail and couldn't believe my eyes...
Right there in my new inbox was a mail from someone called Rene telling me that I was the lucky winner of a pass to attend a pre-concert party with Faith & Tim on Wednesday. I have 5th row tickets that cost me dearly and thought that that would be the best I could do to see my "Faith". Well, what do you know...the Gods were with me today. So I get to go to a Private concert and take as many photos of them as I can and talk to them and.... Man I am sooooo stoked.
And on Thursday night I get to go again with Martin to see Faith & Tim, and then we are spending the weekend in Seattle without any kids. Yeah!


No comments:
Post a Comment