We signed our papers for the new house today. YEAH! So building should actually start in August for sure. Whew, and I thought it would never happen...
It was a topsy turvy kind of day today. We had a 10 AM appointment at Chicago Title and on the way into town Martin locked his keys in the truck. I had to go pick him up and we had to drive all the way to Burlington to get a spare key cut. Then off to the bank to open a new account, buy a cashier's check and then back to the title company to finish the last paperwork off.
Had a yummy seafood casserole for dinner and started to set up my new g-mail account which I will use instead of the cablespeed address as well as Outlook. Things are starting to look up.
More at a later date...


No comments:
Post a Comment