
Ok so in a perfect world I would update this thing every day, but since I am busy trying to send my husband off on a week long fishing trip to Alaska and prepping myself for my trip to Phoenix...no such luck!
I am lucky to read my friends blog updates every couple of weeks. I am also in the process of completing a page in my Ski Trips Album, it's an 8x8 KI Memories and I'm really excited to play with their papers and ice candy that I bought a long time ago.
So on the 6th of September I will be heading south to enjoy the wonderful sounding Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. I have a massage & pedicure booked, will be taking a desert tour on a Hummer and delighting in the talented instructions of many wonderful scrapbook celebrities such as Heidi Swapp herself, Pam Black, Eva Flake and Stacey Julian, just to name a few.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment