Friday, September 1, 2006

The Kindness of Strangers

I just wanted to post a quick note tonight since something really cool happened to me today. Out of the blue a stranger started a conversation with me in a parking lot. He was an older gentleman sitting in his parked car beside mine. I was opening up the doors of my car to put Grace in her carseat when I noticed her dirty diaper. So I proceeded to change her on the back seat. He told me that he thought I was a good mother. What a nice compliment to receive on a hectic, hot, sticky day filled with horrible traffic and long waits at the border crossing. It made my day and left me feeling good all over for the rest of the night. Sometimes it doesn't take a whole lot to turn a yucky day around. Thank you Mister, wherever you are...

No comments:

Some of my Scrapbook Pages