Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today I am...

Today I’m going to finish watching the “FRINGE” disk I have at home, so I can return it to Blockbuster.

Today I am going to enjoy the freshly purged and cleaned bedroom I spent several hours on last night.

Today I am going to do at least 2 loads of laundry. I’m really behind, and I hate folding it.

Today I am going to head to Lynden for a visit to the Second Chance Thrift Store.

Today I am excited that my back does not hurt at night, because I spent part of the day off my feet.

Today I am going to look forward to date night with my husband.

Today I’m going to eat Thai leftovers for lunch, yum.

Today I am a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a photographer, a scrapbooker, and a completer of things on my list.


How will you complete the phrase “Today I am…”?

No comments:

Some of my Scrapbook Pages