I have thought long and hard about abandoning this blog, but have decided to give it one of last ditch effort. Since there is no way on earth I will ever achieve blogger fame-dom like some of my friends (we won't mention any names here - Mrs. Jacob) who update theirs on a daily basis, I have come to the conclusion that I will only attempt to update once a week. That means 52 posts a year. I should be able to do that...right?
Well here is post number one and it is already a day late (I cheated and back dated the post!) ;P. what a way to start. But I thought better late than to scrap the whole concept right from the get go. I did manage to spend a bit of time tonight to download some pictures from back in November to now...that kind of got me inspired and fired up to write this post.
Here are some highlights of the past week and of course some photos to go along with those, (BTW - when I post photos on this blog I usually don't edit them at all! Just in case you were wondering why the quality is so crummy.):
In order from top to bottom:
1) Seattle City Skyline view from our hotel room for New Years
2) Grace, Adam, Brandon & Lucas waiting on hot, fresh donuts at Pike Place Market
3) Swim Lesson #2
4) The turquoise egg tray that I had fallen in lvoe with at Anthropology in Las Vegas and kicked myself for not buying, which I then found in Seattle. Yeah!
5) "Beast Mode" Marchand Lynch running for an incredible touchdown in the wildcard playoff match that Seattle won today. What a game, it was incredible to watch...




3 comments:
I hope you are able to stay motivated...you can totally do 52 posts! Looks like you guys are off to a good start of 2011 :)
P.S. I loved your Christmas card....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Glad that you have decided to maintain your blog ( I'm debating dusting mine off and trying again,,,)
I love that egg tray - I may need to check out antro.....
Enjoy, Kim
You are motivating me - I'm updating now!! Are you finding out - pink or blue??
Post a Comment