Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank You Secret Chick!

At work we've been gifting each other secretly and no one is supposed to know who has who. But as always with a bunch of fun girls like our group it's hard to keep a secret and most of us are already sure of who we've been getting fun stuff from. Anyway, I received the coolest treasure hunt type of clues and they led me on a hunt all over the store. The first time I got a cute shamrock plant, and I'm proud to say it's still alive. I love the little white flowers on it... The second time my secret chick led me on a merry chase around the store again and I got a bag full of fun for Gracie and me. In it where the coolest shades and some awesome bubbles. Grace has been anxiously awaiting some nice weather to use them outside.

Just had to post this photo...as you can see the shades have been put to good use already.


Thanks again!

No comments:

Some of my Scrapbook Pages