As part of our group that will be going to Creative Escape 2007 in Phoenix, AZ this summer we are hosting a bunch of swapps on our yahoo board. This one was called the "Let's Escape" Swapp.
It's sort of like a secret sister thing were you fill out a questionnaire so someone can shop for you and then are assigned another gal to spoil. I had a blast shopping for my new friend Laurie and started way before I even had her name. I hope that she liked her loot because I went way over the top with the pink & green (CE colors) and later found out her favorite colros are greens & blues. Ooops!
Anyway, I received my package yesterday afternoon via UPS. I tore into it like
a crazy woman
and my daughter looked on in awe. My secret buddy spoiled me royally. I received some awesome stuff including...well, I'll just spell it out for you, letter by letter.
L is for Lips (lip gloss or lip treament)
E is for Express (item to help express herself on her pages, ie: title, journaling, etc.)
T is for Tasty (tasty treat)
S is for Sparkle (bling for scrapbook pages)
E is for Embellish (fun scrapbook embellishment)
S is for Spoil (something to pamper herself with)
C is for Circle (a fun scrapbook circle item)
A is for Awesome (an awesome Heidi Swapp item)
P is for Pink (something pink)
E is for Extraordinary (special handmade item from you)
Well I hit the jackpot!
L - I got Dolce Milano Creme Brulee Lip Gloss (it smells good enough to eat!)
E - Heidi Swapp Clear Shapes "Love" Stamps, these are journaling boxes, super cute.
T - A Starbucks Giftcard, this will come in handy this weekend at my all-night crop
S - Heidi Swapp bling, the new pink crowns
E - A wonderful kit of the Bohemia paper line by My Mind's Eye, including bling & titles.
S - Some SeaSpa Body Lotion that smells divine. I've never even heard of this brand. Cute box!
C - Heidi Swapp XL ghost shapes clocks, I haven't been able to find these anywhere.
A - Heidi Swapp masks, the tulip one and the bird branch, both brand-new.
P - Heidi Swapp XL pink photo corners, I've been looking all over for these.
E - An extraordinary, super awesome handmade clipboard. It is so fabulous, I love it!
So needless to say this made my week. It will be hard for my husband to top this for our anniversary this coming Monday. LOL
It's sort of like a secret sister thing were you fill out a questionnaire so someone can shop for you and then are assigned another gal to spoil. I had a blast shopping for my new friend Laurie and started way before I even had her name. I hope that she liked her loot because I went way over the top with the pink & green (CE colors) and later found out her favorite colros are greens & blues. Ooops!
Anyway, I received my package yesterday afternoon via UPS. I tore into it like
L is for Lips (lip gloss or lip treament)
E is for Express (item to help express herself on her pages, ie: title, journaling, etc.)
T is for Tasty (tasty treat)
S is for Sparkle (bling for scrapbook pages)
E is for Embellish (fun scrapbook embellishment)
S is for Spoil (something to pamper herself with)
C is for Circle (a fun scrapbook circle item)
A is for Awesome (an awesome Heidi Swapp item)
P is for Pink (something pink)
E is for Extraordinary (special handmade item from you)
Well I hit the jackpot!
L - I got Dolce Milano Creme Brulee Lip Gloss (it smells good enough to eat!)
E - Heidi Swapp Clear Shapes "Love" Stamps, these are journaling boxes, super cute.
T - A Starbucks Giftcard, this will come in handy this weekend at my all-night crop
S - Heidi Swapp bling, the new pink crowns
E - A wonderful kit of the Bohemia paper line by My Mind's Eye, including bling & titles.
S - Some SeaSpa Body Lotion that smells divine. I've never even heard of this brand. Cute box!
C - Heidi Swapp XL ghost shapes clocks, I haven't been able to find these anywhere.
A - Heidi Swapp masks, the tulip one and the bird branch, both brand-new.
P - Heidi Swapp XL pink photo corners, I've been looking all over for these.
E - An extraordinary, super awesome handmade clipboard. It is so fabulous, I love it!
So needless to say this made my week. It will be hard for my husband to top this for our anniversary this coming Monday. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment