Sunday, August 23, 2009

After the FAIR....

We did visit the fair this year, twice. Once with Martin who stupidly booked a fishing trip during them time we had planned to attend a concert at the fair. Men! What more need I say?
So we took Grace to the fair so she could fleece Dad out of some cash before he left. We saw B
en's trailer that his old shop teacher had entered into the fair and it had won two blue ribbons. Too bad he wasn't there to see it...pretty cool. Of course the fair wouldn't be the fair without some good ole' junk food, rides and some cute animals.
Miss Grace was lucky enough to get to go to the fair a total of three times this year, as her auntie Michelle wanted to have her along with some other kids for an evening there. And then I took her along with Oma & Opa who had come down to enjoy the Foreigner Concert with us. Apparently this is my mother's all time favorite band and when I heard that they were playing at the Lynden Fair I bought tickets right away. since Martin was away I ended up with three extra tickets and had our friends Bob & Sabrina tag along with Sabrina's sister. We had a blast.

No comments:

Some of my Scrapbook Pages