With being in Winthrop and then Kelowna last weekend, and then Winthrop again this weekend it seems like we are never home long enough to get the job done. Since we are leaving again on Thursday I better get on it and finish this seemingly never-ending task.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Mt. Fuji Take 1 & 2
Well, remember my reference to Mt. Fuji the other day...well we've conquered most of the mountain.
With a little help from my sweet sherpa Grace we sorted all the offending pieces by colors (well, mostly dark & light) and started to chip away.
I think I must've folded a gazillion towels today. I swear we didn't even own that many towels in our house. Also a tons and tons of undies, guess that's a good sign! LOL
With being in Winthrop and then Kelowna last weekend, and then Winthrop again this weekend it seems like we are never home long enough to get the job done. Since we are leaving again on Thursday I better get on it and finish this seemingly never-ending task.
With being in Winthrop and then Kelowna last weekend, and then Winthrop again this weekend it seems like we are never home long enough to get the job done. Since we are leaving again on Thursday I better get on it and finish this seemingly never-ending task.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment