Today has been kind of strange. I am still tired and sluggish from the all night charity crop on Friday. I did manage to get a nap in yesterday and also today, but with the company at our house and two really, really (no I mean REALLY!) noisy boys it's hard to feel better and beat the headache I've been fighting all afternoon.
Anyway, the boys (that means everyone except Grace and myself) went skiing/snowboarding this morning and got back around 4 PM. So Martin, who loves to have a lot of people around, (not so much the noisy ones though!) invited our friend Jon over who is bringing another 5 kids. ARGH! So much for a quiet day to prep for next weekend's birthday party... I've been frantically buying stuff on eBay and online stores. I sure hope that it'll get here for the weekend.
Anyway, I digress... Proof of
what you ask....that we have a cat and a dog. The illusive dog has not been around for months now, preferring the neighbors house to ours apparently. But today out of the blue he shows up at our front door. So Rudy has been enjoying a good belly scratching and quite a bit of attention. Maybe he'll stick around this time...?
Our new cat finally has a name too. I perused numerous websites on clever and meaningful names and one just really stuck with me...so it's going to be Indigo
with Indie for short. I kind of like the Indiana Jones reference. LOL I felt kind of pressured to come up with something before I left for Nashville next weekend so that whatever the boys and grace came up with didn't stick. Especially since Grace went through a short period where she called the kitty "Little Pablo". Not so much my favorite....


No comments:
Post a Comment