We are getting carpet this week, upstairs today and our master bedroom on Friday. Yeah!
Also pouring more concrete outside to finish part of the patio.
Got our appliances last week and have installed a few already, some are still in the boxes...just not enough hours in the day.
Our countertop for the kitchen is supposed to come on Friday also.
On Saturday we had soem parts of the reiling brought over to see if they fit. And to our amazement they were perfect. What's a 1/2 inch in a time of crisis... LOL.JPG)
Tuesday last week I spent the day taping off and painting my daughter's room. It's now a vibrant shade of puprle called "Sassy Lilac", which I found super fitting.
The kid's bathroom upstairs is almost completed with tile too, just a few tiny touch ups and the vanity which is in the mail.


2 comments:
oh it is going to look awesome when it is done.
Your house looks AWESOME! This is soooo exciting - I can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment