I never thought that there would be this much to plan, buy, decide on a new house. WOW!!!
We now have our windows and are already installing them.
We purchased over $10,000 worth of rock to go around the outside of the house and it is also being installed, (is that what you do with rock? Install it?)
We ordered garage doors, both a 9 foot and a 16 foot one for the two openings at the back of the house.
Doors for the master bedroom, the kitchen and the front of the house are also on order. The kitchen is getting a french door, our bedroom a glass door with a up/down shade inside the glass, and the front door has sidelights. Of course I had to set my heart on a really expensive wood front door by Simpson called the Bellaire.
Now we are moving on to finalize our fireplace plans, the cabinets in bathrooms and kitchen, as well as my scraproom, tub and showers as well as the vanities. I like the styles they sell at Costco, like the Ove Decors Moon Vanity, the Ove Decors Mist Vanity, the Ove Decors Bali Double Vanity, and the DECOLAV 41" Antiqued Espresso Finish Vanity. Now I just need to get the correct measurements and I can go shopping. Yeah!


No comments:
Post a Comment