Who thought life would be like this....????
I never saw myself in the position I am in now in a Million Years! I do not want to be the evil step-mother to a hellion of a 17 year old moronic, lazy teenager. HELP! More on this situation later in this blog...
I am in the middle of cleaning out my scrapbooking area and am soooo itching to scrapbook it's not even funny. But I won't get any pages done till I clean up this mess, so on and on I wade through the mounds and heaps of magazines, paper, embellishments and photos. I am making a list of all the albums/projects I am wanting to complete or have started already to some degree. I am at number 37 and still counting... Whoa! I didn't think that I had that much on the go. LOL
So hopefully I will get this mess under control and start seeing my desk surface again so I can once again succumb to the Goddess of the Scrap and create to my hearts content.
Over & Out from Scrap Mess HQ


No comments:
Post a Comment